Monday, August 25, 2008

Colossal Crunch


My neighbor and I have a great system worked out. One of us will watch the kids while the other one takes a nice peaceful quiet shower and gets ready for the day. Then we will swap. I have so appreciated her help and friendship and her sweet little boy. On one of my turns to watch the kids they sat by each other to watch cartoons. I gave them each a bowl of Colossal Crunch and they were both completely zoned out. Too cute!!

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

It's so sweet that they're such good friends. It's a pretty nice little arrangement for you too. I can't remember the last time I got a relaxing shower! That's a great idea!

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

Is it considered a relaxing shower if your almost 4 year old daughter comes into the bathroom and throws back the curtain and points to you and asks "what's that mom?"? If so, I have relaxing showers everyday. I sure wish I could give that cute sadie girl a kiss. I miss her lots and lots...and you too of course jess...but I don't necessarily need to give you a kiss.

Mommy Bri