Thursday, February 19, 2009

sooner than we thought


Andy is now in the US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He arrived at Fort Lewis Washington early this morning. He will be there for a few days and then will come HOME! So, the ticker on our blog is now a little off. We should only have about four or five more days left. YIKES! anyone know how to clean really really fast? Welcome home babe! (well, you're almost there)

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Yay! That's the most exciting thing ever!

jacksonx03 said...

I know, it's sooooooooooo exciting! When I got the call Wed. night that they were in Maine on their way to the next place I couldn't help but cry a little, it just felt so good. To other's it might seem bizarre, but it just feels a lot better. We are taking our trip hopefully the first week of March we want to get there and get back to a routine and schedule asap. We are taking space-a, what about you guys?

Chelsea said...

I am glad they are back. When Thomas called me I was totally suprised! I am glad that they will be back. I just wish they didn't have to do the briefings all day long the day after they get home.

Marcie Tess said...

We are so happy for you! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!

Karen and Mike said...

So, so exciting! As for cleaning your house. Make it a game, set the timer and have Sadie clean up as many toys, or whatever she can in say 15 min, while you surface or deep clean, whatever needs to be done. My Mom used to have us do this when we were kids and I really liked it. So good luck!