Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BABY!!!!!!!!


MYLES KING RASMUSSEN
Nov. 29, 2009 2:50am
8 lbs 7 oz (ouch!)
21 inches

6 comments:

Trenholms said...

Ooooooooohhhhhh, I have been waiting for this moment FOREVER! What a beautiful beautiful little boy! I wish I could be there to hold him and squeeze him...he's so precious! I hope you're doing alright, too, Jess.

Unknown said...

He is GORGEOUS! We are so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!!!!!! Hope all went well, Jess hope you are feeling better and can get some sleep!

Russ and Mindy

Chelsea said...

He is adorable!!! Good work! I hope everything is going well for baby and mom!!

Bridget said...

Yay! He is REALLY cute! Congratulations :) Hey, didn't you stop by just the day before ?

Liz Cox said...

Yay, he's so handsome. Congrats Andy. And what's this about caroling in a few weeks? I would love to.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

just precious. seriously!