



we were having a neighborhood BBQ and there were swimming pools and lots of toys put out to entertain the kids. Sadie had her swimming suit on and then found my neighbors stroller. In the basket there were hat, scarf and mittens. she said it was chilly out and these pictures are the result. In several of them she is doing ballet poses.



6 comments:
So she will gladly and willingly perform all her ballet moves anywhere except at ballet class? What a goofball that one is. I luvs her lots though!
I sure hope that Sadie will dance for me when I come home on leave. I would love to see her sweet moves. That's my girl!
She reminds me of a very fond memory dating back to our freshmen year. I remember a washing machine, several crazy clothing accessories, a locked apartment door, and one good looking boy. Does this ring any bells for you all? Hee hee. Good times. Can't wait for Sadie, Brenna, and Emma to room together, boy the adventures they would have!
it's going to bug me that I can't remember your fond memory. Does it have anything to do with Harry?
Who the heck is Harry? And why wold he be possibly involved with a washing machine, crazy clothes etc?
Harry is the one an only Harrison Ford. The coolest person on earth got us a life-sized cardboard figure of Harrison Ford in his storm tropper outfit. He came with us to college. We dressed him up in various costumes and he was the envy of all other apartments. So envious in fact that he was kidnapped, on more than one occasion..we never got him back the last time..not sure who has him now..poor Harry.
Post a Comment