Sorry if these pictures are too dark and not very good. I wanted to do Sadie's hair fancy for church last week so I took a curling iron to it and the picture on the bottom is what turned out. It looked really cute and made her seem older. I only burned her two times but I'll claim it was her fault for not holding still. The other hairstyle I did last night and it turned out really cute as well. Doesn't she have the cutest face?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
A hair-brained idea
Sorry if these pictures are too dark and not very good. I wanted to do Sadie's hair fancy for church last week so I took a curling iron to it and the picture on the bottom is what turned out. It looked really cute and made her seem older. I only burned her two times but I'll claim it was her fault for not holding still. The other hairstyle I did last night and it turned out really cute as well. Doesn't she have the cutest face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She's a cutie and she has BEAUTIFUL hair. You inspire me to put more effort into my daughter's hair.
I miss my cute little sadie. I sure wish Brenna's hair would curl like that, espcially with the wedding coming up...curls are so fancy...maybe you should start a hair-do company for people in your neighborhood..you'll do their girls' hair and they pay you! Let me know if you need any other good ideas, I'm full of 'em!
Post a Comment