Monday, July 14, 2008

Braids
















I saw an example of this hairdo online and thought I would give it a try. I had no idea it would take me over an hour to complete. Sadie was really good and watched cartoons the whole time and sat very still. I have kept it in this hairstyle for four days now to make it worth my time!!

4 comments:

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

And does day 4 look just as cute as day 1? Does her hair stink yet? ooh sadie, you stinky poo. But I love you anyway!

Bri

The Rasters said...

the braids still smell like shampoo but the buns don't. they don't stink though. be nice Bri, you big old slug-o. why you always pickin' on her just cause she wittle?

Anonymous said...

An hour...wow! I would have given up after 5 minutes. Emma would have screamed, even with cartoons, after 30 seconds. It's very cute, though. Good work!

Jason & Claire said...

She is one amazing kid to sit that long. It does look really pretty. I'm glad you have the pictures to remember it.