Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommy 1 & 2

It had been awhile since Sadie and I had seen Bri and Brenna. As you can tell it was a very happy (and fancy) reunion. After Bri got her hair cut much confusion was had as to who's mommy we really were. It was funny to watch Sadie think Bri was me and the look on her face when it finally registered who she was talking too.

3 comments:

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

Ha! it's so fun to be able to pull tricks on people again! Jess, wanna switch lifes for a day or two and see how many people we can fool?

jacksonx03 said...

It was funny to read your description because the very first thing I thought when I saw the photo was that you two look exactly alike, and not only the mama's but also the girls!

Amy J

Karen and Mike said...

So are you and Brenna twins? Even your little girls look alike. How fun!