That little face has drama drama drama written all over it! Brenna has decided that she is no longer pretty and beautiful. She's now fancy and gorgeous and posh. Thank you Fancy Nancy for teaching our daughters the art of dressing things up!
That is the Fanciest little Girl I know!!! Sadie you are too cute. I miss watching you play!Love,Daddy
She's adorable! I will have to check out Fancy Nancy for sure for Anneliese. Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That little face has drama drama drama written all over it! Brenna has decided that she is no longer pretty and beautiful. She's now fancy and gorgeous and posh. Thank you Fancy Nancy for teaching our daughters the art of dressing things up!
That is the Fanciest little Girl I know!!! Sadie you are too cute. I miss watching you play!
Love,
Daddy
She's adorable! I will have to check out Fancy Nancy for sure for Anneliese. Thanks!
Post a Comment