Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Our Life, right now
Right now I am currently a stay at home mom. I will start teaching again in the fall. Sadie is attending a summer preschool and next week she will start Ballet lessons. For the most part we hang out at home and play outside with our neighbors. And mostly try not to drive each other crazy. Andy is currently deployed in Afghanistan. He has been gone since February and will be back next February. We sure do miss him and can't wait for the time to pass by quickly.
This is Andy in Afghanistan. He is stationed at Bagram Air Field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go Jessica! I just started a blog this week as well, after years of resistance! I emailed it to Andy but here is the address: www.werthejacksons.blogspot.com How's your knee holding up? I can't believe Sadie is old enough for pre-school and ballet lessons. Take care, I hope all is well.
Amy
Hey Jessica, This is Claire. You came to my wedding with Andy. I am so glad you started a blog so we can all hear how you guys are doing. I don't know how you are doing it. You are one tough woman being without a husband for a year. I hope the year goes quickly for you as well.
Welcome to the blogging world! I am glad you joined. Hope all is going well. Love Andy's facial hair.
Post a Comment