What prize do I win if I can guess which pose is fake?I'm going to put all my money on the last one.Did I win????
You're a winner!!! I'll just need the following information and you will receive your prize.Full Nameaddressdaytime phone numberbirthdayemailSS#bank account # and pinblank checkplease allow 10-12 weeks for delivery
I thought it was just my daughter- I guess it's just how us girls are!
But, a darn cute drama queen!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What prize do I win if I can guess which pose is fake?
I'm going to put all my money on the last one.
Did I win????
You're a winner!!! I'll just need the following information and you will receive your prize.
Full Name
address
daytime phone number
birthday
email
SS#
bank account # and pin
blank check
please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery
I thought it was just my daughter- I guess it's just how us girls are!
But, a darn cute drama queen!
Post a Comment