Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I do exist!!!


Andy has been getting after me for pictures of me. Usually I'm the one behind the camera so that gets tricky. My dad took some unknown shots of the family at the park. Tomorrow I'll teach Sadie how to take pictures of people from the waist up instead of the waist down and see if I can get better ones of myself...okay Andy? I love you!!!

3 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

Mike does the same thing, he wants more pictures of me, but it's hard when it's me and a baby, I do the picture taking. I think I have sent him a total of 4 pics of me since the deploymnet. I should be better!

Amy J.

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

wow, what a good looking group of people...but which one is you? Hopefully not the one with the beard. You aren't growing one to be just like Andy are you?

The Rasters said...

I am so glad you exist! I don't know what I would do if you ceased to exist. Thanks for putting up some pictures of you for me. You are the Best!! I love you!!