Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the Bucket residence

For those of you who don't watch British comedies the title will make no sense. So really my dad and Brianne are probably the only ones who will get it!! This is a picture of the latest flowers Andy has sent me. He knows right when I need them and there they are waiting for me to cheer me up. I love you Andy...thanks for all the cheering up while you have been gone.

8 comments:

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

Is your sister the one with room for a pool and horses? she sounds really cool.

oh and make sure to mind the laurie/lowry/lawry (however you spell it) on your way to work.

Anonymous said...

I love Keeping Up Appearances! The flowers are beautiful. What a guy, Andy.

I'm jealous the Grands will be together at last. Anyone up for a bit of Trivial Pursuit?

The Rasters said...

I have a cocomotion machine that will go great with trivial pursuit!! My only question is how many vegetables are in V8?

Bridget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That would be 8 vegetables, unless you are going for a win, then I believe there are only 6. What two ingredients make up a Fluffernutter sandwich?

The Rasters said...

WRONG!!! only 2 veggies in V8: tomatoes and carrots (that is if you want to win). My guess would be Peanut Butter and Marshmallow. Do you enjoy fluffernutter sandwiches?

Anonymous said...

I've never actually tried a fluffernutter sandwich. I was always intrigued by the idea after playing Trivial Pursuit. Visit this website. It's dedicated to the art of fluffernutter sandwich making.

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/fluffernutter.html

Chelsea said...

Lady of the house speaking! I love it! I am pretty sure I got those exact same flowers from my husband too. I wonder if they picked them together. I am excited to get to know you guys when our men come home in March!