Thursday, October 9, 2008

tuckered out


After putting away some laundry I came downstairs and found Sadie like this. It was quite impossible not to kiss those sweet cheeks. And I didn't get swatted away so that was extra nice as well.

2 comments:

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

I'm looking forward to getting to kiss those sweet cheeks myself! And I'm sure she won't swat me away, she loves me more than you. Or so she says right? I can actually see a little bit of a resemblance to Brenna in this picture...they must have some of their mothers in them after all!

The Rasters said...

We sure made a cute kid. I wonder why we got the cutest kid of the bunch. I am glad we did though. I just miss her soooo much. She better be my buddy when I come home on leave and she better let me give her cheeks lots and lots of kisses.b