Monday, November 24, 2008
departure
I'm in a drugged up state and very tired so if this post makes no sense, please forgive me. This morning I took Andy to the airport to bid him farewell for the next 3 months (oh please let it only be 3). I couldn't stop hugging him. I knew he had to go through security but I just didn't want to let go. Somehow we managed the goodbyes and both went our separate ways. And now I miss him snoring in bed and kneeing me when he rolls over. I miss his smile, his laugh and the way he can make Sadie giggle. The list could go on but mainly I miss you. Sadie misses you. We both love you (a lots!). Thank you for being our Andrew King Burger Rasmussen :) :) :) come home SAFE and come home SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your post made me want to cry this morning. I hope the next 3 months fly by and fast!
oh that sadie..she comes up with the silliest names for people. Andrew King Burger? You better tell me what she calls me when I'm not around. Don't worry, I won't be offended. Brenna has started calling Bob Grandpa Farts. I don't think he likes that too much, but what can you do? Hope you are doing okay. And I hope I can come up for Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and forver. Love you.
Oh my heack, this post almost me cry. I can feel how much you miss your hubby and I can't believe the sacrifice all of you have made for us. They look so HAPPY in the picture of him getting hom. There is such a huge contrast between the happinesso fhte last post and the sadness of this post. I am so sorry and I hope the 3 months goes by fast. You are one heck of a woman!
Geesh, even though you warned me I couldn't help it. I totally teared up. Maybe it's just the hormones. Anyway, we'll pray that the 3 months will be the fastest and safest of your lives! We love you and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment