Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going, Going, Gone...

As I am getting ready to go home from Afghanistan, I had to get rid of this strange, yet manly, red beard I have been sporting here. It is quite an interesting change going from beard to no beard. I am going to miss it and look forward to growing my next funny looking beard. (I still don't know why it was so red. Oh well.)







3 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

Wow, Andy you look thin just looking at the pics of your face!

Jason & Claire said...

Man he looks different with a beard! My hubby's beard grows in red too. I have been thinking about your family a lot. Thanks for giving up your husband for our country. I hope he is home SAFE soon.

Ali said...

Whoa! I didn't recognize that hairy best at first....and than Andy popped out behind the beard. Weird how a beard can change a look so much. Have a SUPER fun leave with your fam. Wish we could hang out, we"ll just have to start planning our next family vacation!