Ahhh! that's so cute. What a happy reunion. I can't tell whose smile is bigger (:
I love to see the Happy Face of Sadie!
I feel so special that I get smiles almost that big whenever I see her too. Hopefully those will happen more often since we are about to be neighbors...cross your fingers!....
Yay! I hope you all are having a GREAT 2 weeks :)
YEA! Welcome home!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh! that's so cute. What a happy reunion. I can't tell whose smile is bigger (:
I love to see the Happy Face of Sadie!
I feel so special that I get smiles almost that big whenever I see her too. Hopefully those will happen more often since we are about to be neighbors...cross your fingers!....
Yay! I hope you all are having a GREAT 2 weeks :)
YEA! Welcome home!
Post a Comment