
Sadie turned four a few weeks ago. For her party we had a Posh Princess party at a spa in Spanish Fork. Their party room had a big runway and lots of dress-ups to use.

First thing they did was get their hair done in a fancy up-do!

Next came finger nail polish and glitter make up.

Dressing up......

posing!

The cutest thing was the little tea party. They had pink hot chocolate with whipping cream and cute pink cupcakes.

Here they are at the end of the runway. We were the last party scheduled that day so the girls got to stay as long as they wanted and dress up and play. It was funny how all of them knew how to walk a runway, strutting their stuff. It was such a fun party and Sadie has requested that we go there again soon.
5 comments:
That's so cute! If I were 4years old, that is EXACTLY what I would want to do for my birthday. When we went to that apa in October, I was kind of wishing Paige was a little older so I could take her there :)
That is the coolest party ever!
Sadie, I'm hanging out with you from now on. Hair, makeup, nails, cupcakes, & hot chocolate? That sounds like my heaven.
Sadie is so cute, thanks for visiting today, Nate and I needed the break!
Do you think the show ANTM will still be going in 15 years? Sadie could take it all the way. I'm afraid I don't know what show Brenna has been watching. I don't know where she ever got the idea that posing with both your shoulders naked are okay. Scandalous! Good thing they left their clothes on for this photo shoot!
Post a Comment