
Sadie is now 4 and considers herself a "big kid." Now that she is four she says she can cut things all by herself, she can play Wii all by herself, and wear make up! Never can go wrong with a Princess present for Sadie!! Unless she already has what you got her and then she will tell you that is a no no...sorry Sara, that was really embarrassing. She really does like her present and thinks it is fun to have two Sleeping Beauties because they are sisters!

Bathtub wand that turns the water different colors. No more fighting her to get in the tub!

I attempted to make her a crown cake. It all worked okay except for her name. Better luck next time.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little Sadie. I sure wish I could have been there to help celebrate her birthday. It is hard watching her grow up from a distance and not really being a part of it. Of course, it would be nice if she would just talk to me more often on the phone or something. But I love her lots and love how beautiful Sadie is getting.
Happy Birthday to her. Great cake!
Happy Birthday Sadie girl! I wish we could have been there to see your BEAUTIFUL party & eat some of your yummy cake & give you BIGGGGG hugs & maybe a few kisses from Braden! With you growing up and getting even prettier, just remember who your are betrothed too! We love you!
Do you think this year will finally be the year that our girls get along with each other? Now that they are both 4? And both "big kids"? No???? Me either....
Perhaps they can spend twenty minutes together putting make-up on each other without fighting. Except sadie will probably trip and poke Brenna's eye out while trying to apply the eye shadow. Then Brenna will tell her she isn't her best friend anymore. But I'll let Sadie put make-up on me and risk blindness. I know, that's how much I love her.
Post a Comment