Friday, January 16, 2009

tub art

Sadie got some bathtub crayons for her birthday. This is some of the art she has created.
Grandpa Kim when he was a baby!
Grandma Cynthia with the point on her head (Sadie said it not me!)
Daddy Andrew, Mommy and Sadie

The whole family. I love the way she draws people. I'm so thankful she is finally drawing them with happy faces, it has been almost a year since she has done that.

5 comments:

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

HEY!!! WHERE IS MOMMY BWI? AREN'T I GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT INTO TUB ART? THAT'S IT SADIE, WE'RE IN A FIGHT! I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU GO POTTY NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOUR "REAL" MOM WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU! HA! THAT WILL SHOW YOU TO SKIP OVER ME DURING YOUR NEXT TUB ART SESSION!

The Jbird, Hugs, and Bfran Gang said...

p.s. I really like how Grandpa Kim is done in orange. And how Grandma Cynthia has a point on her head. I'm going to ask Brenna to draw people with her tub crayons next bath time and see what she comes up with. And I do still love you Sadie baby...

Ali said...

Yay! the first thing I noticed was that they all had smiley faces! Braden misses his tubby time with Sadie...remembering the night before we moved and Sadie found something under the water she wasn't sure about!!!

Karen and Mike said...

I am so glad to see that Sadie is now drawing happy faces! I ran across this hair blog, it gives ideas for cute little girls do's...thought you might like it. http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

The Rasters said...

I think that is the best looking Bath Tub Crayon Family I have ever seen. It's true that we are so happy. I can't wait to come home and make the picture complete!!

Love you all!!!